Not all circumstances require formal escrow and closing services when conveying real estate. However, even if you are conveying property in one of those unique circumstances, it is still imperative that you retain the assistance of a real estate attorney. Failure to comply with the legal nuances associated with the preparation and execution of a conveyance instrument could result in unnecessary documentary stamp taxes, inability to maintain homestead tax exemptions, costly title errors, or the invalidity and unenforceability of the deed itself.
Depending on your circumstances, you may have several types of deeds to choose from, including, but not limited to, the following:

  1. Quit Claim Deed
  2. Enhanced Life Estate Deed (also known as the “Lady Bird Deed”)
  3. Warranty Deed
  4. Special Warranty Deed
  5. Deeds into a Trust
  6. Trustee’s Deed

Our experienced real estate attorney will work with you to determine what kind of deed best fits your unique circumstances to minimize expense and ensure the conveyance is completed properly.


Our real estate attorney has experience preparing and negotiating a wide variety of easements, including but not limited to:

  1. Ingress and egress easements
  2. Easements appurtenant
  3. Easements in gross
  4. Access easements
  5. Utility easements

Our attorney works closely with the surveyor to ensure the easement instrument is prepared, executed and recorded properly.

Our Process

  • Step 1
    Call for a complimentary telephone conference with our real estate attorney and retain us to prepare the instrument you need.
  • Step 2
    We prepare the conveyance instrument.
  • Step 3
    Schedule a time to come to our office to execute the document.
  • Step 4
    We will record the original in the public records and send you the document once the process is completed.


If ever there was a law firm or attorney that put their clients first,  it would be Chelsea and her team at the Metka Law firm.   We were provided superior service, which put our mind at ease every step of the way.   Chelsea was receptive, answered all of our questions and had a keen eye for the small details.  We would recommend her and her firm to anyone in need of a real estate attorney.  We cannot thank her enough!
I found Ms Chelsea Metka to be very prompt, efficient & very effective at every step & this was of tremendous help to us in the closing of our property. I know now where to go for any legal help when needed. Thanks.
Terrific experience, highly recommended
I wish there were more stars to review the Metka Law Firm!! We had a very positive experience with Chelsea and her entire team especially Teri. They are true professionals that are available for any and all concerns. They made the process of selling our home a pleasure. Would highly recommend this Firm.


Can I use a form quit claim deed found online?

Maybe, but probably not. The form documents found online may not be Florida specific and may not come with instructions on how to properly execute them. If your deed does not include requisite information or is not executed properly, it may be deemed invalid.

What is an easement?

An easement is a legal right to use someone else’s property for a specific purpose.

Can I get title insurance if the conveyance document is a quit claim deed?

Yes, our office can assist with issuing title insurance even if a quit claim deed was used as the original conveyance instrument.

Give us a call today to discuss how we can assist.